There is no perfect lightweight chainsaw in the market, for it cannot have all the features we need. So, what is important is to choose the one fitting all your needs.
We listed different lightweight chainsaw for your various needs, and you can choose best one by reading customer reviews and descriptions of each lightweight chainsaw carefully.
I dare to say our page deserves your careful reading. May you find what you like.
Best Lightweight Chainsaw to buy
Get the freedom of portable cutting power without the hassles of gas. Cut though logs and branches up to 8-inches in diameter, chop up pruning waste, or use the cordless chain saw to clear fallen …
- “It made quick and quiet work of everything I threw at it.” – B. Harnick
- “I already have two other B & D 18 volt cordless tools; the B & D Pole Saw and a drill, with the better charger and spare B & D 18 volt batteries.” – PawneeStrider74a
- “I like the whole line of B&D 18V cordless yard tools: Weed Trimmer, Hedge Trimmer, Blower, and Chain Saw.” – Brian Skalinder
The McCulloch 14-inch, 1-1/2-horsepower electric chainsaw is a powerful cutting tool designed to make cutting branches and logs quick and easy. The saw is lightweight, providing easy portability, …
- “Very powerful for its size and it is easy to operate.” – Robert H. Sharp
- “It is perfect for light duty work, cutting limbs off trees that your long handled limb pruner will not snip off.” – James A. Clark Jr.
- “Cuts 6 inch trees with no problem.” – Steve C. Michalski
Compact and light weight (9.5 lbs.) for easy operation
- “A lot of power, lightweight (but well-built), very easy to handle and operate, and quite efficient and fast.” – M. P. Alden
- “This truly us one of the best saws that i have ever come across.” – Ante Matic
- “A great choice for the home or business.” – Wild Alaskan
BLACK & DECKERCORDLESS CHAINSAW
Voltage – 18 V
Bar Length – 8
Weight – 6.2 lbs
Lightweight Design For Ease of Use
Lock-off Switch Prevents Accidental Start-up
On Board Oiling with Window to Gauge Oil Level
Wrap Around Handle Gives Multiple Gripping Positions
8 Cutting Bar & Chain Allows for a Maximum Cutting Capacity
18 Volt NiCd Battery Provides up to 150 1-1/2 Diameter Cuts per Charge.
- “It’s easy to use, light, powerful enough for small jobs and holds its charge a half hour or more.” – Nature Lady
- “I own other B&D 18v tools so no waiting for the battery to charge.” – Fletch
- “Just perfect for trimming a tree or cutting up a fallen branch.” – S. Campbell
The Husqvarna 445 is a new powerful all-round saw for people who value professional qualities in a saw. The X-Torq engine means lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels.
- “Then I found online forums that indicate that a lot of others had the same problem with a new saw, and many just returned it.” – John E. Nelson MD
- “It starts up easily, runs strongly and cuts well.” – Rarkm
- “Light weight, a lot of power, eye catching, fast, and with hearing protection in it was very quite.” – CyberShopper
Designed to provide high performance, the Remington 14-inch electric chain saw provides rugged construction and user-friendly features. It has a 1.5 peak horsepower motor and a 14-inch low kickback bar and chain.
- “The chain saw is easy to use, for quick and light jobs.” – Peter A. Letzmann
- “I have actually cut limbs 4 inches in diameter and it performed well.” – A. Jenkins
- “There really isnt anything wrong with this saw it does the job.” – I Needs a Name
Powerful 12V Ni-MH battery
- “I wanted a small saw that was easy to handle but was powerful enough to saw through the really difficult to cut oak limbs I needed to cut.” – Tony Maxey
- “Makita has a bunch of products made in China as well.” – tool collector
- “I love it for trimming branches on trees.” – John L. Francis
This 1-1/2 Peak HP electric chain saw is perfect for medium size cutting jobs close to your house or power outlet. The PLN1514 is equipped with 14-Inch bar, manual oiler and comes fully assembled.
- “It also does not have the oil leak.” – rich
- “What I love about this saw is that it is so much safer than my gas saw.” – Bob Dog
- “The little saw performed amazingly well.” – G. Pickett
Our battery-powered outdoor products help you work smarter, faster and cleaner-without compromises.
- “It is very, very easy to use, and is powerful enough for all general needs.” – Marty F
- “Battery charges quickly.” – Carol Lair
- “Works well and cuts quickly through the smaller branches.” – P. Baker
This Poulan 3.5 Peak hp electric chain saw is designed for medium size cutting jobs close to you house or power outlet. The PLN3516F is equipped with 16 inch bar, automatic chain oiler and tool-less chain tensioning system.
- “Very well made light weight saw.” – James R. Merryman
- “It has a knob on the side to adjust the chain tension so its very easy.” – Terry Schoenberger
- “It cuts through branches and trees several inches in diameter like butter.” – KB_Albany
Thanks For Stopping By!
You can like it by using your Facebook button on the top of the page, pin it or tweet it to your friends. Thank you!