There is no perfect chainsaw chain sharpener in the market, for it cannot have all the features we need. So, what is important is to choose the one fitting all your needs.
We listed different chainsaw chain sharpener for your various needs, and you can choose best one by reading customer reviews and descriptions of each chainsaw chain sharpener carefully.
I dare to say our page deserves your careful reading. May you find what you like.
What are the Best Chainsaw Chain Sharpener
Don’t run to the hardware store every time you need the chain sharpened on your chain saw. A dull chainsaw wastes time and effort; not to mention what the safety hazard dull blades create.
- “It works great, very easy to use.” – TMCLEN
- “This sharpener is going to save me a lot of money and time.” – P. Knight
- “I constantly sharpened my chain and it worked every time.” – Vincent Sajkowski
Designed by Elof Granberg over 35 years ago, the File-N-Joint is an industry standard for accuracy and durability. This guide allows you to file your chain right on your bar with professional accuracy.
- “Setup for easy and accurate work.” – George N. Lawrence
- “Used it to sharpen my new chain saw cutters to perfect cutting condition.” – J. Wade
- “I bought one of these about 12 years ago and have used it to sharpen hundreds of chains and it still works like new.” – K. JEFFREYS
Versatile unit can be mounted on your workbench or wall for best results when sharpening your saw chain. Adjustable angle and large handle allow easy operation.
- “Very well built and does the job extremely well.” – Harold B. Pregler
- “The unit is heavy which I calculate as being made of relatively good material the motor has weight to it and runs surprizingly very quiet.” – Steve Hrnciar
- “The manual is extremely vague and worthless, download the 511ax oregon sharpener manual, makes life easier.” – P. Hughes
- “Well built, easy to use, and does a great job.” – Adam Makela
- “When I ordered this, I was computing how many new chains I could buy with the money for this machine.” – Compelled to write a review
- “I did not like that it was not made in USA, but the almost all grinders are either made in china or italy.” – Tyler Zickafoose
Genuine OEM Oregon Equipment Part 108181 Oregon Bench-Mounted Mini Gri
- “So far no complaints and in time should save some money with this product.” – jimreecek
- “Works great for me Don’t have to go to the hardware anymore to get my chains sharpened.” – James Brown
- “I drilled a hole in both sides of the plastic retainer taped threads into the holes and put set screws to hold the grinding wheel on the shaft.” – Jerry S.
OREGON SURESHARP 12 VOLT ELECTRIC CHAINSAW CHAIN SHARPENER *Use to correctly sharpen chainsaw chain *Runs on 12 volt auto type battery *Clip on battery connectors *Sharpens anu round – ground 1/4, .
- “He has already used it & very happy to have his other one replaced.” – sapshopper
- “Cons- -Quality is my biggest concern here … I believe this unit is made "out of town" now, and the length of service will be questionable.” – Keneth Kramer
- “I’ll buy another manual.” – Ron Hinnah
12-Volt Chainsaw Chain Sharpener.
- “It’s very easy to use, and is designed to run off the battery on your truck (or car).” – Howard Barr
- “I think I will invest in some diamond grinding stones for my sharpener.” – kloudking1
- “I cut a lot of wood, so it will come in very handy!” – Richard Lee
The Timberline Chainsaw Sharpener is a newly patented tool that takes precision and accuracy to a new level. The chain remains on the saw and the tool clamps on the bar and allows the chain to be pulled through as each tooth is sharpened.
- “Its easy to use and is very precise.” – JP
- “After using it, the Timberline seems ultimately worth it because it produced great results, and I actually smiled throughout the sharpening process.” – LG Texas
- “Best money I every spent on my Chainsaw was this great sharpener, the construction is nothing short of amazing.” – Larry Sacks
Grip – On Electric Chainsaw Sharpener. A dull blade is harder on you and the internal components of your chainsaw. Grip-On’s mountable Sharpener hones chains faster than you can say TIM-ber, ensuring smooth cutting performance every time! Wall, bench or vise-mountable Sharpener measures 9 x 10 x 12; Precision angle adjustments (35 right to left) with height and scale positioning; 4,200 rpm max.
This high quality Rand Chainsaw sharpener is ideal for both professional and home use. It is the best sharpener available for keeping your chain in top condition.
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Liked It!
Find this info again! Share with friends & family!